When I search ADUC using the description field for computers, I can use the
following options:

Starts with
Ends with
Is (exactly)
Is not
Present
Not present

I need to search for a string that's in the computer's description, but it's
neither the start nor end of the description-it's somewhere in the middle. What
I need is a "Contains" options. Is this possible? It seems so basic that I feel
sure I'm missing something.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
www.taylor.k12.fl.us

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.