I looked into this a while back and asked the list.  The consensus seemed to be
that they are really not fully business functional.  Why don't you want a
regular laptop ?

CFee
From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: "Professional" NetBooks?

I was just thinking that one of our senior sales managers is needing a new
laptop relatively soon, and since we're primarily a Dell shop, I thought I'd
see if I could get him a new Netbook  instead of a full sized laptop.
Unfortunately, it seems you can either get a Netbook with a Home o/s or you can
get a laptop with a business O/S.  Can't seem to find a Netbook with a Business
O/S. :(
Any suggestions on a machine that's small enough to be easily portable, but
still have a business O/S?

[cid:image001.jpg@01CADBCB.37788610][cid:image002....@01cadbcb.37788610]

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>