We got a similar model for one of our execs.  He wanted to connect a
eSata PCI card to it and discovered it had an express card slot.  It
seems there aren't a lot of devices out there for an express slot yet.

From: Bill Lambert [mailto:blamb...@concuity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: "Professional" NetBooks?

We're going to begin using this Dell for heavy travelers because of its
light weight and size:

http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/laptop_latitude
_e4300?c=us&l=en&s=biz&cs=555

Bill Lambert

Concuity

Phone  847-941-9206

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the recipient) you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Thank you.