I am very good at long "passwords", and so is anyone that can type using
correct punctuation. The biggest hindrance to long password use are systems
that limit the length of the password.

Examples of complex long passwords include:

I would like a beer from the refrigerator. Now.
Why don't you close the door ALL the way?
You're not wearing that outside, are you?
The person watching me can't believe how long this password is.

And when it's time to change the long password:

I would REALLY like a beer from the refrigerator. Now!
Why don't you close the door ALL the way next time?
You're not wearing that outside, are you? Seriously?
The person watching me really can't believe how long this password is.

Etc...

I love how big people eyes get when they see my tying in my 27 character
Windows password, I HATE the systems that limit me to 15 or less.

Dave