The only problem I had was compatibility with windows 2000 server. I did
not find this out until I started to install and got an OS not suppored
error message. A quick call to support verified that due to eol for 2000
server it was no longer supported. I had to temporarily install the
latest version on an xp box(were a small shop) until my new servers
arrive. Since then its working just fine. Once setup, auto deploy took
over and within a day I had all clients upgraded. No bsod's or errors of
any kind.

Regards,

Chris Orovet  Technical Support

O: (727)812-0276 Ext. 125

F: (727)812-0278

Email: supp...@atsi-inc.com

Web: http://www.atsi-inc.com

"Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment,
are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a
hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving
your own evolution." ~Chopra

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are for
the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain proprietary,
confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message immediately.