Hah! Sounds like maybe it was a good idea to let others work out the kinks
in upgrading to V4. J I look forward to when the hotfixes are done and I'll
think about upgrading then! J

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Alex Eckelberry [mailto:al...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 1:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Viper Email Security and missed virus

Yes, it has been slow.  There is just the sheer volume of customers
upgrading to VIPRE 4, and it has caused a backlog in support. Also, part of
the issue was an antiquated call routing system, which crammed consumer
customers into the same queue as enterprise customers.  This has been fixed,
and hold times are considerably shorter.

We also have several hotfixes coming out in the next three weeks which will
resolve issues found with the first release.

However, it is getting better every day, I see the support stats, we monitor
the situation daily and we are close to getting back to our normal rapid
response in support.

Feel free to email me directly if you ever need something escalated
urgently.

Alex

Alex Eckelberry, CEO
Sunbelt Software
33 N. Garden Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 p: 727-562-0101 x220
e:  <mailto:a...@sunbeltsoftware.com> a...@sunbeltsoftware.com MSN:
<mailto:alex...@hotmail.com> alex...@hotmail.com
w:  <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com> www.sunbeltsoftware.com b:
<http://www.sunbeltblog.com> www.sunbeltblog.com