From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Installing Patches on Windows 7 when logged in as user not
administrator

Nope you can get it to look at the Microsoft site if you are the local
admin.  I have done it many times during testing but only the local admin
can get it to do that and only the local admin will be able to try
installing those updates.  I don't have my notes any more but users can
install updates supplied by WSUS without issue.

Jon

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Carl Houseman <c.house...@gmail.com>