I am currently demoing it, so take that with some salt.  However, there
has now been three times where Mcrappy (current AV) has stopped malware
from infection some remote machines.  When I pulled those Quarantine
files and placed them on the machine with FCS it just  continued to run
like nothing happened.  I even submitted samples to MS and they came
back and said they do not meet their requirements.  I also submitted
them to virustotal which had all major AV companies detecting the file.

FCS does not have a central Quarantine for us to remotely restore a file
for whatever reason.

FCS cannot report on disconnected PCs (outside of LAN)

                You ask MS about it and they run around it and say well
updates will come from MS

                Maybe this can be done but MS can't seem to answer for
me

FCS does not have a centrally managed console for what I think AV
software should handle

FCS depends too much on other products.  It can't just run on its own.

WSUS,MOM,FCS console, GPO's

FCS cannot stop an application/program from running

                If you say your application can protect against Unwanted
programs then guess what ITunes is unwanted for us so stop it from
running.

                This also goes for MyWebSearch

                I have yet to find one application/program that is
unwanted by FCS.  Disk encryption, remote admin tools, etc.

FCS cannot remove any other AV product without utilizing one of
Microsoft other products to do it for you.

FCS cannot do any Data protection

I find that other companies run FCS because it was included in the
E-CAL, that is a bad business model in my view.  Unfortunately we may be
headed in the same direction.  Yes, FCS runs great but in my view it
runs great because it skips over too much and there is no real function
to the application.  Every function is part of some other product.

Bob