I wonder if being a contractor for a couple of government agencies counts as
critical infrastructure? Probably not...

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Infragard

I have a good friend and former co-worker who is currently a member.    It is
well worth it if you can get into this program.

You will have access to some privileged info, and you will get exposed to
issues pertaining to both physical and information security.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Roger Wright