From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:44 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: How is this even in question?

It's a question because lawyers are involved.  :-)

I think it's interesting that the article doesn't mention what kind of case
it actually is.  A separate article stated that he and the girlfriend (not
the wife, or maybe ex-wife by now) are suing over 'privacy violations'.
It isn't clear what harm they suffered.  Was the outing of the affair the
harm, or something worse like wrongful termination or public ridicule.  Was
the existence of the text messages made public outside of those parties with
reasonable right to know about them such as HR, supervisors, etc?