That's where I was headed. I want to try the known good power supply
first just to be sure. Then I will replace the motherboard.

Thank you,

Kyle B. Plummer

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Spontaneous server reboots

Usually  if you have replaced the memory, and you are still getting the
random reboots, and nothing is showing in the IML Log, or via Insight
Management Agents in the Event Log, then its probably Motherboard issue,
and you should have that replaced.

Edward Ziots

CISSP,MCSA,MCP+I,Security +,Network +,CCA

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

401-639-3505

ezi...@lifespan.org