From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: need suggestions...iPad in a Windows enterprise, anyone?

If you provide a guest network "as-is", and allow them access only through the
guest network (provided that the traffic is truly segregated from your
production network) and you throttle the guest network, who cares? They would
still be subject to any internet usage policy you have in place...

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com