From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: McAfee DAT problems

So glad we moved away from Mcrapfee to Trend last month! Have not
regretted it in the least!

BTW, thanks to everyone on the list who responded for your insight into
McAfee, Norton, Trend, VIPRE, etc about two months ago.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com <BLOCKED::mailto:%20jra...@eaglemds.com>