From: Harry Singh <hbo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: Racks

Racksolutions.com is a great site.

I personally like CPI Chatsworth racks. 2 post or 4.

Cheers,

On 4/24/10, Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com> wrote:
> I usually just order from Dell or HP (whoever the customer uses). AFAIK they
> just rebrand APC. It's much easier to just lump this stuff in with the order
> as well as the other parts as the OEM will make sure you have everything you
> need and it all fits together if you ask them to.
>
> www.racksolutions.com is a company I dealt with many years ago for a bunch
> of stuff - they were good.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Desmond
> br...@briandesmond.com
>
> c   - 312.731.3132

Sent from my mobile device

Any medical information contained in this electronic message is CONFIDENTIAL
and privileged. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to view, copy,
disclose, or disseminate CONFIDENTIAL information. This electronic message may
contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as
recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete this material from
your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not
disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information that it
contains.