From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: what is Best Practices to mange many small company you consultant?
As a outside integrator / IT consultant

Uh, Kaseya is one.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
As a outside integrator / IT consultant

Yeah, LogMeIn - I can access all of my various clients systems from that one
console. To be clear I have one or two systems from each client that has
LogMeIn on it, from that system I can RDP, remote wake up, etc the other
systems.

Actually that's an excellent question - Quicken logs into multiple banks but
gives me one common console to get various statuses, is there a similar tool
available to consultants?

Michael what sort of commercial tools are you talking about?

Dave