From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Enterprise Anti-Virus

Vipre removes McAfee when correctly configured to do so.  It also has
removal for most other AV software.

And +1 on Vipre.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Harry Singh <hbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I plan on making a decision similar to this in near future and i'm curious
how do you plan on uninstalling your current AV across 4k workstations? It
would be nice is Vipre or NOD32 had the ability to recognize AV and remove
it accordingly. That may be wishful thinking though.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Karl Bickmore <k...@ccnsconsulting.com>