Now is the time to advertise that work email != personal email.  If
people are using Facebook, etc for business and marketing reasons then
they should learn how to differentiate between personal and business
use styles.  They definitely should not be using their work email for
their personal stuff.  You probably cannot solve this much with
technology but you can make significant headway with education and
reminders (internal newsletters).

Unless you fall into the class that holds their end users (customers)
in contempt.  If you believe your end users are incapable of learning,
then you will have a challenging set of opportunities ahead.  We all
have those special individuals that make life exciting in the morning,
but those are generally known individuals.

End user mistakes will happen, but really it's just a way to educate the rest.

Steven