As an alternative, you could try using both active protections, but uncheck
"Check files when they are opened or copied" in VIPRE. This turns off on-access
scanning, but still checks files when they actually execute.   It would likely
work.

From: Jeff Cain [mailto:je...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 11:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Malwarebytes enterprise + Viper enterprise same pc / network

Justino,

            I would avoid running active protection with multiple security
applications. While I have not tested it myself, there is always a chance of
system instability due to conflicting actions taken by each app on a single
file or process. I would recommend using VIPRE's AP (as it handles older
threats as well as the newest) and Malwarebytes for routine scanning to
compliment your VIPRE scans.

Thanks,
Jeff Cain
Technical Support Analyst