>And a really engaged IT wouldn't waste time in experiments and trials . If I
>have to image a server of a customer I feel more quiet using Storage craft or
>other paid products requiring one shot only

Wow, so I guess everything in the world running *nix is all by little
boys in small infrastructures with time to "play" and learn complicated
methods w/ a cli versus the big one click gui boys.

Yeah, the admins who run: "The IBM Roadrunner, the world's second fastest
supercomputer operated by the US National Nuclear Security Administration
uses Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Fedora as its operating systems." and
"University of Toronto's $50-million supercomputer - the fastest such
machine in Canada" that run Linux are noobs with nothing to do? What's
your guess those bad ass "toys" are managed by a shinny one click gui?

What you or I feel comfortable with has nothing to do competency and level
of engagement, sorry...