What are you trying to monitor and why?  If you have no management
mandate to monitor and no overall objective to monitor, then you are
creating work for yourself that is unnecessary and will not get done.
Frankly print jobs are boring.

Generally using a print server should be there to centralize access to
print resources.  This can increase ease of use with users and over
time reduce support calls if all goes well.

Otherwise print server logs look like : time - user name - document name
Boring, not useful.  /ignored.

Steven