I know that a major medical research facility in Seattle just started
implementing Zimbra - my wife works there. She's liking it for the
integration of calendars and tasks with email, though she misses the
ability in Thunderbird to make up templates for standard emails.

OTOH, this is a very new implementation, and they're having a brown
bag presentation this week to explain more about how to use it, so she
might well find out that templates can be set up.

Kurt