I have 2 thoughts on the matter:

a) I'm sure you're familiar with the saying "devil you know vs the devil
you don't". You know the GFI product works. Your other options are
unknown quantities.

b) Consider defense in depth. These days most anti-spam implementations
also include anti-virus. If you use the same scanning engine on your
desktop as well as the inbound mail path, and the mail antivirus misses
some piece of malware...

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com