Maybe defs issue with Vipre?  Almost all of my 2008 servers are at 100% and it took an hour just to log into one and get to task manager.  Time to call support.  First time in ages.

>>> "John Aldrich" <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> 5/7/2010 10:43 AM >>>

Yeah, I finally got in, but it’s SLOOOOOWWW! L

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Terry Dickson [mailto:te...@treasurer.state.ks.us]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 10:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sunbelt forums down?

I just got logged in just fine.

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 9:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Sunbelt forums down?

I’m trying to get into the forums to post a question, but it’s not loading up. Anyone else having problems? I tried “downforeveryoneorjustme.com” but I’m not sure I got the correct URL.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.