Vast amount of things could cause this. What OS is it on? Might help narrow
down the possible causes.

On 10 May 2010 10:54, justino garcia <jgarciaitl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> odd computer issues: users claims pc not shutdown, after shutting it
> down from prior workday or weekend
> User is on domain
> And when she arrives next morning
> Her pc still shutting down, forcing her to reboot
> Could it be a issue with av, networking not sure
> I went checked pc and it shutdown normally.
>

> --
> Justin
> IT-TECH

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."