From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: BB Email Delays

Our BES server is located in the parent office where the Exchange 2003
FE server resides and the Exchange BE server is in our local office.

For the past week or so BB messages are arriving about 10-20 minutes
behind the time the messages hit the users's mailboxes on our BE
server, for both AT&T and Verizon clients.  Our parent office
indicates no problem for their users.

Does this sound like a FE, BE, or BES issue?

Die dulci fruere!

Roger Wright
___