When users delete stuff from network locations isn't it deleted immediately?
Or has he logged on to the file server locally to delete stuff? Or is he
using a roaming profile stored on the file server?

On 11 May 2010 19:15, Joe Heaton <jhea...@dfg.ca.gov> wrote:

> I just had a user empty his recycle bin on our major file server.  He had
> over 600GB in it...  and they wonder why the free space is running low.

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."