Maybe stop it and just use the ipv4 and see if it works?

  _____

From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VPN issue

Yes.

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:30 PM, David W. McSpadden <dav...@imcu.com> wrote:

Do you still have ipv6 running?

  _____

From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:27 PM

To: NT System Admin Issues

Update.

I installed the latest version of the Cisco VPN client (removed the orig
first) and it does connect to the concentrator (I can see the session). I'm
thinking this is a Windows 7 thing as it shows connected to a public network
(which it is, and I can surf). I cannot ping to any device on the LAN
though.

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@smithcons.com>