Nope. Didn't think about that. Only went with the suggestion from the
Microsoft KB article. I'll give that a shot.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2007 issue

Possible a corrupt forms cache ?  have you tried deleting the cache files
from the user's application data/Microsoft/Outlook folder  (frmcache.dat
file)

( or is it in a FORMS subfolder for 2007 ???)

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '