Hat tip for Greg Sweers for organizing this, we are inviting a small group of
admins to come to the Sunbelt offices in Clearwater, Florida to meet all Friday
afternoon with the VIPRE Enterprise development team.  The purpose will be to
provide feedback and direction to our development team in making the next
versions of VIPRE.

We have a small group, but I'm opening it up to any others that might want to
come.  This will be a very direct, personal meeting with the dev team.

If anyone on the list would like to come to the meeting, please contact me
directly.

Alex