HBO, Star, then Showtime, Star channel would later help you get that great
big dish in your side yard I think.

  _____

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Possible false-positive for Vipre

Yep, it was a point-to-point service (or something like that).  You got a
special directional antenna attached to your roof.  First was HBO from what
I can recall.  Second was, umm, the Star Channel?  (not to be confused with
the modern Stars network channel)...

Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

--
ME2