The unleashed book had a very nice refresh for R2.

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Server-2008-R2-Unleashed/dp/067233092X/ref
=pd_sim_b_8

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Need WS2008 book recommendation

Well, a couple of my clients are getting off the dime and replacing
aging
systems with Windows Server 2008, so it's time for me to get up to speed
as
fast as I can.  Looking for recommendations on good books on WS 2008 R2.

O'Reilly has one, and I like O'Reilly books:

    Windows Server 2008: The Definitive Guide - O'Reilly Media
    http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596514112

but it's dated 2008 so it won't cover R2.

Anyway, recommendations welcomed.

TIA

Angus

--