From: Craig Gauss [mailto:gau...@rhahealthcare.org]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2010 10:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DNS Issues

Nothing on either.

In the DHCP logs it shows 32,05/19/10,16:59:01,DNS Update Successful but it is
not correct.  We looked through the DNS servers and saw one machine we are
having problems listed correctly in the Reverse Lookup Zone but not the Forward
Lookup Zone.

In WINS it is also correct.

We just ran SolarWinds DNS Audit on one of the subnets and it is a MESS.

Craig Gauss,  Technical Supervisor/Security Officer Riverview Hospital
Association