+1 on Fortigate.  I've got hundreds of these throughout the data centers...

Shook

From: Rob Bonfiglio [mailto:robbonfig...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Firewall for small biz

I was going to suggest looking at Fortigate as well.
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Andrew S. Baker
<asbz...@gmail.com<mailto:asbz...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Look at the Fortigate 50 firewall from Fortinet.

Lots of features in the price range you're looking for, and easy configuration.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeesm.com/AndrewBaker>

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM, David Lum