Look at glassdoor.com

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com

c   - 312.731.3132

From: Fogarty, Richard R Mr CTR USA USASOC USA [mailto:rick.foga...@us.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 10:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Salary Comparison Help

We're getting ready to rebid our IT contract.  My position is considered a
senior/critical position and am getting several offers from competitors for the
rebid.  The boss came to me and asked what it would take to keep me here for
the next 7 months in addition to include any position that I wanted in the new
contract if I wanted to stay.  So, I'd like to ensure I have the right ranges
so 1.) I don't underbid myself, and 2.) don't embarrass myself with some
outrageous figures.

I'd like to be able to back up my request just in case.

Does anyone know of a salary comparison web site that I can get some metrics
for our area?

rick