Cool. I'll go check out the server later on tonight!

----- Original Message ----
From: "greg.swe...@actsconsulting.net" <greg.swe...@actsconsulting.net>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 12:26:51 PM
Subject: RE: SBS Remote Access - was Firewall for small biz

No problem.  SBS actually has it completely setup unless you have disabled it
or changed it in some way.  You could just go through the wizard and add
Outlook from Internet option and it will reconfigure IIS for you.
Just 443 to the server.  Outlook goto connections under your Exchange config in
control panel, set the url to the server (Public fqdn), Change to basic
authentication and it should connect.

Greg