Years ago I supported a System 36 and remember PTF's and microcode updates.
Since it is a brand new system just physically installed but not yet turned
on or released yet I will not have access until maybe June or July with my
first training scheduled for late July for the i series.  I thnk based on
the training I have been scheduled for it will be i5/OS v6 or maybe i6/OS.

Jon