From:   Karl Bickmore <k...@ccnsconsulting.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   27/05/2010 16:01
Subject:        RE: laptop encryption

Truecrypt is pretty easy and free.

 Karl Bickmore

MSCE NT4/2K/2K3, MCP, MCP+I, MCSA 2K/2K3
LPI-1, CCNA, CCDA, Net+,Security+,Linux+
DataCore SANmelody Certified

6613 N Scottsdale Road
Suite 101
Scottsdale AZ, 85250
480-553-9967 X100
k...@ccnsconsulting.com

Please remember CCNS is a referral based business. If you have a friend or
colleague in need, we are happy to help. Feel free to pass along our
contact information to anyone you think we can help. Thanks!