From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Friday, 28 May 2010 4:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: What's your requirement to allow a user DA?

What are your guy's prerequisites on someone having a Domain Admin account -
assume a medium or large company and 4-5+ Systems Engineers. Previously here
they've just had every new SE hire be domain admin, I'm thinking it's time to
change that practice but I'll need some ammo and a plan before I have any hope
of changing this.

My thinking is along the line of "need to know what's going in this AD
structure" as well as being proficient in all things AD, etc.

Thoughts comments? I'm thinking there should only be 2-3 DA accounts max per
domain max.
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764