Try installing the Novell client for Vista/Win7 I think it is supported on
2008.  You can get the client from support.novell.com.

/Chad

I had a server 2000 installation which read files from a Novell server using
the Novell client. Moving to a server 2008, it does not connect. I know this is
an NT admin list, but it is an NT box! Is there a Microsoft client for novell
available for the 2008 server?

Think green. Please consider the environment before printing
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential
information
reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination,
have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the
sender that you have
received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.