From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: fav network bandwidth monitoring tool

Got a small multi-tenant environment (Dell PC 6224 and Fortigate 80C) where
each tenant has their own access port on the switch with their own VLAN and IP
space and I'd like recommendations on a free tool that could give me a break
down on who's doing what and what apps\protocols are hogging the bandwidth.  I
am in the middle of deploying MRTG bundle but it's just showing me bandwidth
per port on the switch at this time, just to let you know.

Thanks for the recommendations...

Shook