Very true.  Then good ole Al should be the speaker.  I mean Bill
couldn't even keep a lid on his intern "training".

>>> "Cliff Partlow" <cliff...@cox.net> 6/2/2010 11:32 AM >>>
He had a guy working for him that invented the internet.

"From The Sunny Side Of The Street!"
Cliff P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: WTF. no really, WTF?

Yes, but keynote speeches are normally given by people that are
"experts" in the arena.  How is Bill Cliinton an expert in security?

>>> Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com> 6/2/2010 11:25 AM >>>
Some people migrate into an arena where they are professional speakers.
 They are paid to speak on things.  Keynotes, etc.  Event organizers set
great store by these things.

That's all this is.