From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:ntsysad...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:03:57 -0500
Subject: RE: SAN Solution

Budget is between 5K – 10K, since we’re a start up.  But with the product we
provide, and the feedback we are getting, it could turn into something huge so
expandability and scalability are important as well.

Jay Dale

I.T. Manager, 3GiG

Mobile: 713.299.2541

Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended
recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.