From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Nested VBS in logon scripts

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Kennedy, Jim <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org>
wrote:
> IBoss needs to set up a simple installable service that runs under the
> logged in user that sends back this heartbeat.

  Better would be a system service which gets local login/logout events and
reports that to the overmind.  Anything running as the user, the user can
tamper with.

-- Ben

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.