From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Service accounts that want local admin

How do you guys handle service accounts that seem to need local admin
perms on server and workstations - I.e., SMS, anti-virus, etc. we
currently have them as domain admins with a "no interactive logon" GPO,
but surely there's a better way...the only thing that comes to mind is
use GPO to make them local admins on each machine but that's not much
improvement for say, a DC right?

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764