From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Ethernet First Mile

It sounds to me like a Native LAN or Metro Ethernet type product; Ethernet
First Mile, is probably some form of marketing term.  Regardless of the
terminology, I would make darn sure your segment is sonet (loop-fed\ring
topology\whatever) protected and it's a dedicated 5Mbps, not some
oversubscribed shared connection to the POP.

Shook