The owner's account is an administrator on the SBS server, isn't it? That's
the problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=907434

-Malcolm

From: Cesare' A. Ramos [mailto:cra...@idfllc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:59
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows SBS 2003 User right

To all:

Have a quick question for you all.

We have a new client that is running Windows SBS 2003 with BES on the same
server, not our choice and we will be changing this.  In the interim though
there is one user, the owner nonetheless, that the BlackBerry Administrator
user keeps losing the 'Send As' and 'Read' rights thus the user then cannot
reply to messages.  We log in enable the rights, restart BB Router service
and all begins to work.

Within 30 minutes, the rights are lost again.  We have edited templates and
such for user and group rights but have not had success in keeping change
static.

Any thoughts.

Sincerely,
Cesare' A. Ramos

  _____

This e-Mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this e-Mail in error please notify the sender via
returned e-Mail. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
e-Mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. Although IDF operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses
being passed.

** Think before you print this message. **