Before you ask the only way I knew there was an infection on one of the
guest machines was the DSL circuit was a solid constant light.  Reset the
router and the boss could connect his Mac which could not connect.  Once he
was connected he kept timing out trying to access the web, but only after
the two guest machines would reconnect to the Guest network.  I was not any
genius about it.  Resetting the DSL did not fix the issue only resetting the
WAP would, and then only until people (3) connected and since it was lit up
before the Mac was connected I knew it was one of the guest machines.

Jon