yeh thats what I thought.

I think they are wanting to make sure that if someone had the
admin account they couldn't set themselves up with full domain admin rights,
without having the account in the domain admin and local admin groups.

Its a security check thing, i think they are preparing to remove someone or
someone is leaving who had domain admin rights on a second admin account and
want to be sure they haven't set anything else up.

Ill check the GPO's

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!