Well, you know the core group we've got going here came from the Calder
Cup winning Phantoms team a few years back, so they understand the
pressure.

A few key players added/subtracted over the Summer should help us stay
in the run for a few years to come.

I'll still be watching, no matter what.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services