From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Utterly OT - World Cup

As there is no-one from the USA in my company here in the empty north of
England, I just thought I'd put a quick post for all the Americans here
reminding them that England will be whupping their butts tomorrow evening in
the World Cup. I know 99.9% of you probably don't follow "soccer" and
possibly aren't even aware that this tournament is about to begin, but I'm
hoping that maybe someone does, in the interests of some friendly rivalry
:-)

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able